If your organization is in need of assistance, we encourage you to review the process below and determine whether Finish the Wall might be of help to you. We are currently focusing on Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
Please review our five criteria for assistance before completing the application.
The FTW corporation will provide financial, logistical, man power, and/or material assistance for the completion of religious, charitable, or construction projects for institutions that are accepted into the program of the corporation. Institutions seeking acceptance into the program must be able to substantiate the following:
- The project or the act of completing the project will be used to further the gospel of Jesus
- The project must already be in some phase of construction
- There must be an inability of the local population to finish the project without outside help
- The project must be of scope and size to allow Finish the Wall to complete it in a reasonable time frame – approximately 5 weeks.
- There must be a local ministry partner
The final decision for providing assistance shall be made by the Board of Directors of Finish the Wall, Inc.
If you feel that your project meets the criteria listed above, please follow the next steps.
- Complete the online application OR the printable application
- Please attach pictures, so we can get an idea of the scope of the project
- Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 704-543-9240, or mail it to 10801 Johnston Road, Suite 105, Charlotte, NC 28226
We will confirm that we have received your application and let you know if there is anything else we need from you. The application will be reviewed by the FTW Board of Directors, and we will let you know something as soon as we have made our decision.