As you can imagine, there are many more needs than we can handle. Because of this, we have developed specific criteria to help us make the decision a little easier.
While we wish we could handle all of the projects that are submitted, it is currently not possible. Below, are some of the guidelines for projects.
- The project needs to be used to further the gospel of Jesus Christ
- The project must be in some phase of construction
- There must be an inability of the local population to finish the project without outside help
- The project must be of scope and size as to allow Finish the Wall to complete it in a reasonable time frame
- The project must be connected to a local church or ministry partner